A founding partner and current managing partner of Petro Cohen, P.C., Ms. Petro focuses on personal injury litigation and has more than 30 years of experience. She is bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish. She is a former president of the Atlantic County Bar Association and served nine years as master in the Vincent S. Haneman America Inn of Court.
Ms. Petro has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University and received her law degree at Rutgers University School of Law. Ms. Petro is a Phi Beta Kappa and has served on numerous boards and committees during her legal tenure.
- Member of New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on the Unauthorized Practice of Law (2000 to 2008)
- Member, NJ State Bar Association (1985-present)
- Member Atlantic County Bar Association (1987-present/President, 1998-1999/Board of Directors, 1993-1997)
- Member of Judicial Selection Committee of Atlantic County Bar Association (1995-2000)
- Barrister with Vincent S. Haneman Inn of Court (1995 -2003/Executive Board Counselor, 2002-2003)
- Named "Best of The (Atlantic City) Press" Attorney, 2007
- Galloway Township Education Foundation, Board Member, Current President
Susan and her husband, Frank, are longtime residents of Galloway Township and have two grown children. Susan enjoys working out, shopping, and traveling with her family. As an education advocate, Susan has been a longtime supporter of the Galloway Township elementary and middle schools, and Absegami high school. She currently serves as the president of the Galloway Education Foundation.
For more information on personal injury, or to set up a free consultation, contact Ms. Petro at (888) 675-7607.