Aida IzgelovaExperienced Contracts Attorney
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Collections ...
- New Jersey, New York
It is my honor to be a lawyer. I am proud to be an attorney and to represent my clients with passion and zeal. My appreciation and passion for law enables me to approach my work with enthusiasm every day. I have a genuine interest for my clients’ personal well-being and success. My attentive personality ensures that my clients know their legal interests will be protected. I have a strong respect for the attorney-client relationship and my goal is to protect my clients’ best interests.
Over the course of my career I have been fortunate to work in various legal fields. My broad experience taught me the unique aspects of the varied fields of law, while also tying the similar connections between them. With this experience I view each legal matter with a trained broad legal eye, while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Debt collection fees are on a contingency fee basis. In other words, you will not pay a legal fee, unless we collect on the debt.
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Aida Izgelova, Esq.
- - Current
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law - Pace University
- St. John's University
- State Bar of New Jersey  # 286322019
- State Bar of New York
- Aida Izgelova, Esq.
- List of the common parties to a real estate transaction
August 6, 2022
- 10 Reasons to Purchase Title Insurance
August 5, 2022
- Residential Property Seller Checklist
August 3, 2022
- Q. My moms house has a reverse mortgage on it, how do I buy the house?
- A: Your mom should request a payoff statement from the reverse mortgage company, which will specify her mortgage balance owed to the reverse mortgage company. You will need to pay that amount plus any other liens on the property to purchase the home.
- Q. The buyer’s attorney has not released the escrow of $10,000.00 paid by Seller. The closing was Dec. 15, 2021. T
- A: Your contract to purchase the property should include language regarding the means for resolving escrow account disputes. Also, if the attorney provided an escrow agreement when you deposited the money, that agreement should also specify the means for resolving disputes.