Pauline M.K. Young is a partner at McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC. Pauline handles a wide range of matters including litigation, business formations and transactions, waste transportation and environmental regulation, and employment law. Pauline aids individuals and businesses by providing personalized services to fit the unique needs of each client.
Pauline has significant litigation experience including trials, arbitration, and mediation. Pauline represents employers and employees and businesses in employment related matters, including whistleblower protections such as the Conscientious Employee Protection Act, New Jersey’s Law Against Discrimination, anti-retaliation laws, Woolley claims for breach of employee handbooks, hostile work environment scenarios, sexual harassment, violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act, and New Jersey’s Wage and Hour Law violations.
Pauline also represents clients in commercial litigation involving various claims from contract and partnership disputes, to tortious interference and fraud. Pauline is also experienced with drafting and reviewing contracts in various transactional matters from employment related contracts to leases and residential real estate matters. She also regularly provides guidance to waste haulers regarding regulatory requirements.
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Depending on the type of case; contingency fees may be considered.
- New Jersey
- New York
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for New York
- McLaughlin & Nardi LLC
- Montclair State University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: summa cum laude
- New York Law School
- American Inns of Court, Richard J. Hughes Chapter
- Pauline M.K. Young's Website Profile
- McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC Website
- New Jersey Lawyers Blog
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals Applies Overly Broad Analysis in Reaching Right Decision in Layoff Rights Dispute Under New Jersey Civil Service Law
14 June 2019
- Third Circuit Issues Important Decision on Non-Solicitation and Non-Compete Agreements Under New Jersey Employment Law
3 June 2019
- Appellate Division of New Jersey’s Superior Court Explains Standard for Evaluating Motions to Dismiss Claims of Age and Disability Discrimination Under the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
31 May 2019
- Can One Owner of Jointly Held New Jersey Real Estate Compel the Sale of the Property?
29 May 2019
- Types of Entities Available Under New Jersey Business Law
23 May 2019
- New Jersey Supreme Court Issues Decision Clarifying the Rights of Tenured, Part-Time Teachers
21 May 2019
- McLaughlin & Nardi, LLC Attorneys Successfully Appeal to Reinstate an Employee’s Claims for Retaliation and Discrimination
16 May 2019
- Discipline of Non-Civil Service Police Officers Under New Jersey Employment Law
23 April 2019
- Third Circuit Decision Examines “Sex Plus” Discrimination
19 April 2019