SUSAN YU LAW GROUP, APC is a boutique law firm in Los Angeles, CA, specializing in complex criminal, civil, and medical board trials in federal, state and administrative courts. Susan Yu, the firm’s founder, is nationally recognized as a top trial lawyer with an impeccable track record. She has won many difficult and complex criminal, civil and medical board trials, utilizing her unique trial skills, insights, and life experiences.
The firm is dedicated to providing the best possible results for its diverse clientele, who span the gamut from big corporations, government officials, celebrities, and wealthy individuals, to the poor.
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- Korean: Spoken, Written
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. | Soviet Politics & Military Strategies
- Activities: Russian Literature and Culture; Revolution Bookstore; Society of Philosophical Thinkers; Free Speech and Mind; Existentialism; Origins of Totalitarianism; Comparative Communism
- Syracuse University
- Doctor of Law (J.D.), cum laude | Trial Advocacy
- Honors: Cum Laude Dana Hinman Scholar Justinian Honorary Law Society College of Law’s Dean’s Honor List
- Activities: Trial Advocacy Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce.
- California State Bar  # 195640
- - Current