I primarily practice bankruptcy and real estate law and have represented both debtors and creditors over the last 9 years. My practice has also included mediations, foreclosure defense and prosecution, and negotiating loss mitigation options for clients. I am admitted to practice in Washington, Ohio, and the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
On the personal side, I graduated with a degree in geology and worked in a limestone quarry as an on-site geologist for a summer. After that, I moved to Japan where I taught English, wrote English textbooks and helped to manage an English school for 4.5 years.
- Real Estate Law
- Consumer Law
- Estate Planning
We offer a free 1 hour consultation for bankruptcy clients.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Norther District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Rising Star 2018
- Super Lawyers
- CALI Excellence in Law, 2007
- Awarded for achieving the top score in my International Law Class
- CALI Excellence in Law, 2008
- Awarded for having the top score in my Environmental Law class
- Ohio State Bar
- Property Tax Certificate Claims
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Property Tax Certificate Claims: Do You Need to Object
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- Panel Introductions: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau:Key Regulations, Compliance Issues, , William J. O'Neill Great Lakes Regional Bankruptcy Institute , Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland Metro Bar Associatimon
- Curtis & Casteel & Palmer, PLLC