I joined Butler Beschen Law PLLC after spending several years at the Whatcom County Public Defender's Office. My work largely consists of criminal defense. I am experienced in all aspects of the criminal justice system -- from the first appearance with the judge to a case going to trial.
Butler Beschen Law is one of the leading criminal defense, employment law and litigation firms servicing the Pacific Northwest. Our firm is premised upon the belief that narrowing the focus of a law practice - in our case, criminal defense, employment disputes and litigation - and working hard to be the best in those specific areas, will result in superior client service and a level of legal competency that may be difficult, if not impossible, for most general practitioners to achieve.
Before becoming an attorney I was a journalist.
- Criminal Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 49023
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Deputy Public Defender
- Whatcom County Public Defender
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- B.A. (2012) | Criminal Justice
- Whatcom County Planning Commission
- - Current
- Washington State Bar Association # 49023
- - Current
- Butler Beschen Law