Stephanie joined Burnham Law after being opposing counsel to Todd Burnham on a challenging custody matter, quickly impressing all involved with her knowledgeable advocacy and fearless representation. A quick review of her professional experience shows her minor in legal studies from Milligan College, a paralegal degree and four years as a family law and personal injury litigation paralegal, prior to attending Washburn University School of Law, making her an immediate asset to the firm.
Stephanie has a passion for child advocacy and is listed on the judicial rosters in most Colorado jurisdictions as a Child and Family Investigator. Stephanie also frequently represents children as a Guardian ad Litem for the Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center in protection order cases involving domestic violence.
Since that time, Stephanie has represented dozens of clients in complex family law matters and personal injury cases with outstanding results, both in and out of the courtroom. A naturally-gifted strategic thinker and uniquely focused family law attorney, Burnham Law clearly attracted a young attorney who is quickly becoming a known, respected, and effective advocate for her clients. Stephanie is loved by her clients and was recently awarded “Top Attorney’s of North America” by the Who’s Who Directories. Burnham Law is lucky to have Stephanie Randall.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Burnham Law Firm
- Washburn University School of Law
- Milligan College
- Top 10 Female Family Law Attorneys in Colorado
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Colorado State Bar
- Heritage Who's Who
- Heritage Registry
- Family Law Basic Skills, CBA-CLE Author/Speaker Experience Seminars, CBA
26 September 2019
- Child & Family Investigator (CFI) and Parental Responsibility Evaluator (PRE) Planning
26 September 2019
- Divorce Planning
25 September 2019
- Former 19th District Judge Ryan Kamada Joins Burnham Law
4 September 2019
- Top 5 Mistakes People Make in a Custody Battle
22 July 2019
- Relocating with Your Children When There are Existing Child Custody Orders
16 July 2019
- Common Law Marriage in Colorado
3 July 2019
- Colorado Child Custody
2 July 2019
- What are the Most Common Divorce Mistakes?
28 June 2019