Seth Malkin is a personal injury attorney and represents people injured in all kinds of accidents. He is also experienced in handling wrongful death cases for descendants estates and for their loved ones. Seth has been a partner at Levin and Malkin since 1996. He is licensed to practice law in New Jersey and New Jersey Federal Courts.
Mr. Malkin has taken on thousands of personal injury cases to their favorable outcomes. He has also tried hundreds of cases in the State, County, and local courts. Regularly appearing before the Appellate Division and before the Supreme Court, receiving affirmations of awards obtained for his clients.
What separates Seth from other attorneys is his aggressive litigation and tactful negotiating skills which have enabled him to achieve millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Seth graduated from Rutgers University in 1987 with a degree in economics and finance. He then graduated cum laude from Seton Hall University Law School in 1991.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Levin & Malkin
- - Current
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- New Jersey State Bar # 022221991
- - Current
- Levin & Malkin, PC
- The 4 Biggest Mistakes People Make After Being In A Car Accident
28 May 2019
- May Is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
24 May 2019
- You Need To Take A Second Look At Your Auto Insurance Policy
30 April 2019
- Missing “Wet Floor” Sign A Factor In $1.5 Million Settlement
26 April 2019
- The “Baseball Rule” Is Not Good For Baseball Fans
31 March 2019
- Who’s At Fault? In New Jersey, It Doesn’t Matter
30 March 2019
- Tragic Bus Accident Is A Reminder That Commercial Carriers Must Be Held Accountable
28 February 2019
- Did You Slip & Fall In This Winter’s Snowy Weather?
27 February 2019
- It’s Just A Fender Bender, Why Call the Cops?
29 January 2019