Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
For Personal Injury Victims
No Attorney's Fee for Personal Injury Victims Unless They Recover Money Damages
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Hebrew: Spoken
- Russian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Managing Attorney
- Berman Law Office
- - Current
- Personal Injury / Litigation Law Practice
- Assistant Prosecutor
- Hudson County Prosecutor's Office
- Tried and obtained convictions in numerous cases, including kidnapping, armed robbery, aggravated assault, weapons and narcotics actions.
- Sills Cummis (formerly Sills Beck)
- Handled commercial and environmental litigation matters from inception to settlement.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Honors: Myrna Marshall Moot Court Competition
- Columbia University
- B.A. (1983) | History
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Activities: Academic Affairs Committee
- Life Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Membership in the forum is limited to attorneys who have won million dollar awards and settlements. (See biography section for more information.)
- Life Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Membership in the forum is limited to attorneys who have won multi-million dollar awards and settlements. (See biography section for more information.)
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Passaic County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Articles & Publications
8 Questions Answered
- Q. Can I sue Massage Envy for damaging my face with a chemical peel? My face is 10x worse since my first visit.
- A: I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. I would need more details, and before and after photos of your face, to answer your question properly. You should consult an experienced New Jersey personal injury attorney immediately for a free consultation. You can easily find one of us on Justia.com. You must take proper legal action in time to preserve your rights, or you will be forever barred from recovering compensation. Good luck.
- Q. I was injured during a mammogram in 8/01/2018. After an X-ray & ortho visits & an MRI , I have a superior labral tear
- A: I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. You should immediately consult an experienced New Jersey attorney who accepts medical malpractice cases, for a full case evaluation. You can easily find one of us on Justia. Most lawyers offer a free consultation. You have to take proper legal action in time to preserve your rights. Generally, lawsuits for medical malpractice in New Jersey have to be filed within two years from the date of the incident, or you would be forever barred from recovering compensation. But some cases have additional deadlines, as short as 90 days. Good luck.
- Q. Slipped and fell out of a bumper boat onto a dock. Had an mri done. I have a torn meniscus, a torn acl, a broken tibula.
- A: I’m so sorry to hear about your accident and injuries. You may have a valid case. You should immediately consult an experienced New Jersey attorney who accepts personal injury cases. You can easily find one of us on Justia.com. Most lawyers offer a free consultation. You have to take proper legal action in time to preserve your rights. Some cases have deadlines as short as 90 days. Good luck.
Contact & Map