Scott M. McPherson
- Personal Injury, Employment Law, Workers' Compensation ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Scott M. McPherson is an attorney who been practicing civil litigation since 2010. Scott's practice areas include personal injury cases including but not limited to automobile collisions, slip-and-fall incidents, dog bites, and trucking collisions. Scott also handles Workers' Compensation cases and employment discrimination and harassment cases.
Scott is an active trial attorney who has obtained numerous verdicts for his clients. Scott also gives back to his community by acting as an attorney coach for the Red Bank Regional High School Mock Trial team, something he has done since 2017.
Scott is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association and the New Jersey Association for Justice. Scott has been a member on the Monmouth County Bar Association's Facilities Committee for many years.
In addition to his law degree, Scott also has a Bachelor's and Master's Degree from Monmouth University in field of Criminal Justice.
Scott resides in Monmouth County with his wife and two young children.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- State Bar of New Jersey
- - Current