Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
Free initial consultation for all injuries and disabilities.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Florida State Bar
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (1998) | Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, Overtime Claims, Longshore Act Claims
- Mr. Sternberg earned his Bachelor of Arts in Social Psychology and Criminal Justice from Florida Atlantic University in 1995. He received his Juris Doctorate magna cum laude from Stetson University College of Law in 1998, where he graduated second in his class, acted as local government digest editor for the Stetson Law Review, and earned Stetson's 1997 Editor of the Year Award. He has maintained close ties to his alma mater — Mr. Sternberg was appointed to Stetson University College of Law's Board of Overseers in 2008 and received the Paul M. May Meritorious Service Award from the Stetson Lawyer's Association in 2010. After law school, Mr. Sternberg clerked for the Honorable Howard T. Snyder, United States Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville Division. He then practiced commercial litigation at Carlton, Fields, Emmanuel, Smith & Cutler, P.A. and workers' compensation at Lewen, Reich & Interdonati (later known as Lewen, Reich & Mancini). In 2004, he was a founding attorney for Masnikoff & Sternberg, P.A., a law firm dedicated to workers' compensation, Longshore Act claims, Social Security Disability and overtime claims. Mr. Sternberg then added immigration law to his practice when he established Scott J. Sternberg & Associates, P.A. in 2010.
- Honors: 1.Graduate 2nd in his class. 2. Stetson's 1997 Editor of the Year Award
Websites & Blogs
- Workers Compensation Attorney in West Palm Beach
- Workers Comp West Palm Beach
Contact & Map