Erik Bower is an attorney practicing law in the fields of personal injury and worker's compensation, with a focus on Defense Base Act cases.
Mr. Bower earned his B.A. in Criminology from the University of Florida and his law degree from Nova Southeastern University. While pursuing his law degree, Mr. Bower was inducted into The Order of Barristers, which is an honor given only to the top individuals who have excelled in oral advocacy and writing skills.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Bower worked at the Broward State Attorney's Office, where he further advanced his advocacy and litigation skills. However it wasn't until a legal internship at an injury firm that Mr. Bower found his true passion for helping the injured.
After admission to the Florida Bar, Mr. Bower joined Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates where he aggressively represents the injured and helps them obtain the benefits afforded to them by law.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
- University of Florida
- B.A. | Criminology
- Nova Southeastern University
- The Florida Bar
- Erik C. Bower's Website Profile
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. Website
- Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Cancer from War Zone Work? You Decide
21 July 2019
- Master Your Disaster….. War Wounds
21 April 2019
- DBA Claims for Toxic “Burn Pit” Inhalation
20 March 2019
- Considere Una Suma De Dinero Para Su Caso De DBA
18 March 2019
- How much is paid for Death Benefits under the Defense Base Act?
7 March 2019
- ONE YEAR TO FILE A DEATH CLAIM FOR A LOVED ONE! DON’T DELAY
28 February 2019
- Settlement Considerations for Foreign Defense Base Act Workers
20 February 2019
- Home Modification Victory for Our DBA Client
16 January 2019
- Reclamos Abajo de la Ley de DBA
10 January 2019