Sarah Ingles is an associate attorney practicing in wage and hour litigation, the labor department, and handling some workers compensation matters.
Ms. Ingles works with both public sector and private sector labor organizations. She also represents employees with unpaid wages or overtime issues and other employment issues. She is fluent in English and Spanish and works with clients in both languages.
- Employment Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Labor Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2018)
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- B.A. (2011)
- State Bar of Ohio # 0097641
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- National Lawyers Guild
- Barkan Meizlish, LLP
- Barkan Meizlish
- What Can I Do If My Employer Does Not Want to Pay Wages and Overtime in Ohio?
13 January 2020
- How to Recognize and Report Workplace Harassment in Ohio
26 December 2019
- Can You Sue For Emotional Distress Lawsuit Against Employer in Ohio?
13 December 2019
- What Does Ohio Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
21 November 2019
- What Types of Damages Can I Claim in an Ohio Personal Injury Lawsuit?
8 November 2019
- What You Need to Know About Workplace Discrimination Laws in Ohio
11 October 2019
- Can I Sue Uber or Lyft if a Rideshare Driver Caused the Car Crash That Left Me Injured?
1 October 2019
- What Evidence Is Needed for a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawsuit in Ohio?
29 July 2019
- Can My Employer Fire Me for Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim in Ohio?
5 July 2019