Attorney Sarah Brinkley put herself through college and law school. She began working in a corporate law firm in 2011, finished college with honors, and overcame adversity every step of the way.
Like many of the clients she represents, real life experience has taught her how to persevere when faced with a challenge. It is now her mission to advocate with diligence, professionalism, and, most importantly, compassion. At Brinkley Law, we work for you. Clients come first, and attorney Brinkley values the importance of keeping clients involved and informed every step of the way. Settling for less than what is deserved has never been an option for attorney Brinkley, and she incorporates that belief into her practice of law.
Attorney Sarah Brinkley’s law practice areas include business, entertainment, personal injury, and criminal defense. She is a proud graduate of the University of North Carolina at Asheville and Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Indiana Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- University of North Carolina - Asheville
- Young Lawyer of the Year
- Indiana State Bar
- Awarded Young Lawyer of the Year by the Indiana State Bar Association in 2016.
- State Bar of Indiana  # 31907-49
- Brinkley Law