Samuel FishmanLead Partner at The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Animal & Dog Law ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Samuel Fishman is the Founding and Lead Partner at the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, PC. At the Law Offices of Samuel Fishman, Mr. Fishman represents seriously injured people in both state and federal court. Specifically, Mr. Fishman focuses his practice on Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation claimants.
Samuel Fishman received his law degree at Temple University School of Law and is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Brandeis University. He has been successfully representing clients for over fifteen years as a Philadelphia Trial Lawyer and has won tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
Mr. Fishman has developed a multi-lingual staff for the benefit of his clients, providing them access to the services they need in order to pursue successful claims against major insurance companies.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Animal & Dog Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
Every one of our clients receives a guarantee that you will not pay a single fee until we win your case. This means that you do not need to worry about an hourly fee or upfront costs. We will advance all costs that are required to successfully prepare and litigate your case.
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Temple University
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Philadelphia personal injury lawyers
- Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer
- The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman
- Navigating the Legal Process of a Leg Injury Lawsuit
June 1, 2023
- Difference Between High Side & Low Side Motorcycle Accidents?
May 31, 2023
- How Can Car Accidents Cause Spinal Cord Injuries?
May 29, 2023
- Philadelphia Slip And Fall Lawyer