Free Consultation: (215) 638-7500Tap to Call This Lawyer
Glenn Neiman
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawgsearchSocial Media

I graduated from Temple University School of Law in 1992. Since that time, I have practiced solely in the areas of workers' compensation, social security disability, and related state and federal disability law. This was further limited to just Pennsylvania workers’ compensation matters over the last several years. In addition to Pennsylvania licensure, I am also licensed to practice in the state courts of New Jersey, and am admitted to practice in Federal District Courts in both states. On various occasions, I have been a speaker at public information seminars, as well as seminars sponsored by The Bucks County Bar Association and National Business Institute, on workers' compensation topics. I have also participated in The People's Law School curriculum, teaching a class on workers' compensation. Most recently, I was invited to join the faculty of, a prestigious legal education provider. I am an active member of the Bucks County, Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. Away from the office, I serve as President of the homeowners’ association of a 400-residence development.

Practice Area
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Free Consultation
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    No fee unless we obtain results.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Professional Experience
Brilliant & Neiman, LLC
Temple University
Temple University
B.B.A. | Business Law/Management
Honors: Graduated cum laude
Professional Associations
Pennsylvania State Bar
Speaking Engagements
Interplay Between Workers' Compensation And Heart & Lung Claims, Doylestown, PA
Bucks County Bar Association
Certified as a Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law
Pennsylvania Bar Association Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
Legal Answers
67 Questions Answered

Q. Does WorkComp cover travel to work & going home from the job?
A: Usually not, as the basic act of commuting to work is not part of the "scope and course" of working, so it is usually not covered by the PA Workers' Compensation Act (unless you are a "travelling" employee, with no fixed place of employment). However, there are exceptions to this rule, such as how close the injury happens to the work place, whether you were doing any kind of service for the employer, whether an employment contract covers the commute, among others. I would urge you to contact an attorney certified as a specialist in workers' compensation law, whether my firm or another of the fine attorneys on this board and see if you fit any of the exceptions (or what else can be done). Good luck!
Q. What does this mean: according to evidence if record: the recurrence is for medical care only claim is in open status
A: Honestly, I simply cannot tell what that means on the part you have quoted. Assuming this is a decision from a Judge, I would need to see the entire decision to be able to tell what is going on. If you have an attorney, obviously your attorney is the best one to tell you what this means, and how it impacts your rights. If you do not have an attorney, you should immediately consult with an attorney certified as a specialist in workers' compensation law, whether my firm or another of the fine attorneys on this board. Good luck!
Q. I haven't received any treated for my ankel in 10 months i was stucked by a forklift.WMC doctor say I have deformity
A: I am so sorry this happened to you. Having your valid claim denied can be very frustrating, to say the least. The best person to give you an answer with regard to the timing of your case is your attorney. Only he or she knows the details of your case and can provide some estimate for how long it will take. A Claim Petition can take a year or more to litigate fully. There may be other sources you can try for medical treatment, perhaps public programs like Medicaid. Again, your attorney may be able to direct you to programs that may fit your needs. Good luck!
Q. Why did the workmans adjuster got replaced with a lawyer.thank you
A: I agree with Mr. Belt. That suggests they are preparing litigation against you to lower or stop your benefits. Consult with an attorney certified as a specialist in workers compensation law.
Q. Please if you can let me know now that its taken so long what can i do to further .
A: I agree with Mr. Jaffe and Mr. Belt. Cases take varying times, depending on the facts of each case. Every litigation is different, since every case has different facts. The only one who can answer this question is your attorney. I will note, unfortunately, it is not unusual to litigate a case for a year or more before a decision is reached. Good luck!
Q. my dr told me to be off and they are dyeing my work comp I can not return till I PT what do I need to do to fight this
A: The answer is that you need to consult with an attorney, preferably one certified as a specialist in workers' compensation law, asap. A Claim Petition will need to be filed and litigated. An attorney can explain in more detail how this will work based on the facts in your case. Good luck!
Q. Unpaid Medical Bills
A: Assuming you had an attorney represent you in the settlement (and this is yet another reason everyone should seriously consider doing so), call your attorney. If you did not have an attorney, yes, you may need to litigate this issue. Either way, you may need to consult with an attorney, whether your previous one or another, to see what options you have.
Q. Does workers comp pay for time off work for physical therapy
A: Generally speaking, if the treatment is available outside your work hours, but you miss work to have the treatment, you would not be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits for the time/wages you lose. You should meet with an attorney certified as a specialist in workers compensation law to get advice specific to your case. Good luck!
Q. R-shoulder labrum tear: light duty Can I be made to go against my restrictions or do a job that causes pain or a ....
A: The short answer is NO, you should not be made to work beyond the restrictions placed upon you. The longer answer is that you should immediately contact an attorney certified as a specialist in PA workers' compensation law, whether my firm or another of the fine attorneys on this board, so you can have someone in your corner, to protect your rights. I am sorry this happened to you, but do not let yourself be a victim more than is necessary. Good luck!
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Brilliant & Neiman, LLC
Philadelphia & Surrounding Areas
260 W Street Rd
Warminster, PA 18974
Telephone: (215) 638-7500
Fax: (267) 803-6298
Brilliant & Neiman, LLC
Lehigh Valley
609 Hamilton Mall
Allentown, PA 18101
Telephone: (610) 740-1002
Fax: (267) 803-6298
Brilliant & Neiman, LLC
5 Neshaminy Interplex Dr
Trevose, PA 19053
Telephone: (215) 638-7500
Fax: (267) 803-6298