Free Consultation: (773) 270-9055Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Business Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am an Intellectual Property Attorney, who founded Drishti (“vision”) law because of my vision in protecting dreams and ideas. Drishti Law is a full-service Intellectual property law firm located in Chicago, Illinois. I am devoted to assisting clients identify and protect their competitive advantage by establishing a capitalization strategy that adapts to their needs. My expertise focuses on developing competent asset management strategies for innovators, creators, startups, and businesses.
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Entertainment & Sports Law
Additional Practice Area
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6337736
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hindi: Spoken, Written
- Punjabi: Spoken
- Student Attorney
- University of Illinois Chicago school of Law-Trademark Clinic (Basic & Advanced)
- Collaborative team member skilled in communicating and engaging with attorneys, clients, and staff. Experienced in advising individuals and small businesses on a pro-bono basis regarding search and clearance, brand management, application strategies, and maintenance documents. Successfully registered 11 trademarks between five clients and completed 312 hours of field work. Overcame rejections based on various 2(d) and ornamental issues. Drafted opinion letters, performed knockout searches, and advised clients on how to maintain IP rights.
- Trademark Law Clerk
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Gained hands-on experience assisting examining attorneys in evidence collection and case analysis for several office actions while concurrently completing special projects for the team. Supported office actions that included, the rejection of registration for Newcastle Brown Ale and the rejection of the Floss dance motion mark which provided learning opportunities for understanding motion and sound marks. Credited with providing the head of the department with comprehensive reports after reviewing pending applications in response to Supreme Court decisions. Conducted a review of the Specimen Protest Pilot Program and Spiral World SL v European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO); prepared a memorandum on the registrability of Cannabis products. Developed an understanding with MADRID (Foreign Trademark) application systems. Documented and prepared comprehensive reports for the Special task force on fraudulent marks from China.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law
- J.D. (2020)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6337736
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map