Free Consultation: (407) 878-5942Tap to Call This Lawyer
RoseMarie Feller

RoseMarie Feller

Real Lawyers for Real People
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Appeals & Appellate ...
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

People facing criminal charges need more than just a person to appear for them in court and take whatever the prosecutor gives them as a plea deal. They need an attorney not only with skill and experience, but the tenacity to fight for justice and their rights. The life altering consequences of a conviction demand it.

My name is Rose Feller and Feller Law, P.A. is a practice based upon those ideals. My mission is to work under the presumption of innocence, to aggressively protect your rights, and to facilitate a just resolution to your legal situation.

A native Floridian, I have spent the past 15 years of my life dedicated to defending people who face the uncertainty and fear that criminal charges bring. From misdemeanors to felonies that carry a life sentence, I’ve worked every type of case. My extensive experience includes defending those accused of sex crimes, attempted murder, armed robbery, white collar crime… down to Driving while License Suspended and simple battery.

I graduated from St. Thomas University College of Law in 2000 and immediately began putting my passion for the law and people’s rights into practice. Through the years I’ve been able successfully defended serious accusations of Armed Robbery, Armed Trafficking of Marijuana, Trafficking in Controlled Substances, Kidnapping, Sexual Battery, Juvenile Sexual Misconduct, Attempted Murder on a Law Enforcement Officer, Fleeing and Eluding, and many more throughout the State of Florida. All of these cases resulted in either no jail time or greatly reduced sentences from what the prosecutor was offering.

Through the years, I’ve continued to refine my approach to criminal defense. Feller Law is not a one-woman show, but employs a team of individuals who contribute their specialized skills and experience. Uncommon to most law firms, I utilize an experienced legal researcher to thoroughly investigate and explore potential defenses, no matter how arcane or unusual.

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Appeals & Appellate
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
11th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Feller Law, P.A.
St. Thomas University School of Law
J.D. (2000) | Law
Honors: Criminal Defense Attorneys Association Scholarship
Activities: Published several articles for the school newspaper “The Oracle” Career Resource Intern: found employment and internships for current and graduating students. Research Assistant: Professor Omar Saleem
St. Thomas University School of Law Logo
University of South Florida
B.A. (1997) | Criminal Justice
Honors: Graduated with Honors
Activities: Member of Criminal Justice Society Volunteered at the Hillsborough County State Attorney’s Office Volunteered at Pinellas County Juvenile Detention Center
University of South Florida Logo
10 Best Attorneys
American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
Professional Associations
Orange County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Azerzer v. State
Southern Reporter Third
Speaking Engagements
Criminal Law, Guest Speaker, Miami
University of South Florida
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered
Q. FL Family Law Case. Im the Respondent. My ex re-opened our case requesting to hold me in contempt
A: Typically, the judges require mediation before you can go in front of the judge. You will likely not be allowed to bypass mediation. For more information, call us for a free consultation at 407-878-5942
Q. I share custody of my child. Thier mother and I were never married. Since they were born I have claimed my child on
A: The first thing we would need to review is any agreement that you have and what the agreement says. If there is no agreement or order, then you are free to keep the money. If you are paying child support, then she should be filling out the necessary tax documents that allow you to claim the child. Typically, we make agreements to have the parents alternate years. But just splitting the child tax credit 50/50 each year can work also. For more information, please call us for a free consultation 407-878-5942.
Q. My exeife was awarded alimony I paid it until my 401k dividends ran out then I didn’t she took me to court now they
A: Depending on the Order and Settlement Agreement, you will likely need to file a motion to terminate or abate alimony. Please call us for a free consultation 407-878-5942.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Feller Law, P.A.
745 Primera Blvd
STE 1001
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Telephone: (407) 878-5942
Cell: (407) 878-8732
Fax: (407) 878-6987
Notice: 8:30 am - 4:30pm (office). 24/7 by phone.