Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Appeals & Appellate
Additional Practice Areas
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Divorce Mediation
- Enforcement of Decrees
- Prenuptial Agreements
- State Child Protection
- Spousal Support
- Child Time Sharing
- Military Family Issues
- Domestic Violence Injuctions
- Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Post-Judgement Enforcement of Decrees
Free consultations are over the phone for 30 minutes. A one hour consultation at the office costs $100.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card and Discovery and Zelle
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The AAA Family Law retainer fees are almost all flat (or fixed). Call (407) 260-6001 for details. A complete explanation of the ranges of fees for each practice area appears on our website on https://www.divorceattorneyorlando.us/retainer-fees.html.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- AAA Family Law, LLC
- I have been practicing law in Florida since 1999, family law since 2003, and specializing exclusively in family law cases in Orlando since 2011. This includes: Adoptions, Alimony or Spousal Support, Child Custody or Time Sharing, Child Support, Divorce, Domestic Violence Injunctions, Enforcement of Decrees, Divorce Mediations, Military Family Issues, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, and State Child Protection.
- University of Florida
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1994) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with High Honors
- Florida State Bar  # 161187
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- AAA Family Law, LLC Serving The Orlando Metro Area
4 Questions Answered
- Q. Can my husband of almost 20 yrs. just pick up and desert me? No kids. I'm in my 60s. He has all the money
- A: In Florida a spouse can obtain a divorce without a specific reason. However, you may be able to extract alimony from him. A court might also order your husband to pay your attorney's fees. If you have any questions about a divorce, I encourage you to call me and scheudule a free consultation.
- Q. My child's father haven't see her in 4 yrs stop paying child support and now file for timeshare for my 12 yrs old.
- A: I want to add that you can file a counter-petition that asks for retroactive chlid support. However, if there already exists an judicial order estabilshing a child support amount, you should file a motion for contempt against the father. If the court finds the father in contempt, you will probably be awarded the attorney's fees that you spent. Also, the court will likely order the father to graudally pay off the child support arrears. I encourage you to call me and schedule a free consultation if you have any questions.
- Q. Dcf was called with allegations of drug use in my home . I'm told to go take urine drug test . What r my rights
- A: Normally, when DCF pays you a visit, its because the other parent complained of a real or perceived threat to the child(ren)'s welfare. Even worse, the other parent may just be seeking leverage in his/her family law case against you. Fortunately, unless a judicial order compels you take a drug test, you are not required to do so merely to aid a DCF investigation. However, if you are confident that the results will be negative, it may be worthwhile to self-administer one just to give DCF a good reason to close its investigation. However, I would have to know more about the facts before I can advise you on what to do. I encourage you to call my office and schedule a free consultation. Have a great afternoon.
Contact & Map