My name is Rory Munns, and I have dedicated my career to defending those charged with criminal offenses throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts. If you have been arrested or under investigation for a criminal offense, I understand that you are likely in a very unfamiliar and daunting situation, but I strongly believe that the best way to combat this is with providing as much honest information as possible to my clients. I have extensive experience defending thousands of clients in multiple jurisdictions in the areas of Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, Family Law, and Personal Injury, so I feel very confident in providing you with this certainty in such an overwhelming time. This is why I give all clients my personal cell phone number, and am notoriously available 24 hours a day to answer any questions.
I graduated from the University of Connecticut, then received my J.D. here in Rhode Island at Roger Williams University School of Law. I immediately began aggressively representing clients in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts against all criminal allegations, as well as working hard to get those injured by car accidents or other negligence as much protection and as high a settlement as possible to help them and their families. The legal system is incredibly complex, but I am in court every day so that I can personally be there to guide you through this system with the experience I have gained after all my years of practice.
I look forward to speaking to you soon to begin making this difficult time as easy, quick, and positive as possible.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rhode Island
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- The Law Office of Chad F Bank
- - Current
- Specializing in criminal defense, DUI, family law, and personal injury.
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Activities: Moot Court Board, Criminal Law Society, Association for Public Interest Law, Tort Law Society
- University of Connecticut
- B.S. (2010) | Political Science
- Activities: UConn Law Society, UConn Mens Lacrosse
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Rhode Island DUI Attorney Rory Munns
- Rhode Island Legal Blog
- Providence Criminal Lawyer
1 August 2019
- Providence DWI Lawyer
30 June 2019
- Have You Been Charged With Boating Under the Influence?
5 May 2019
- Criminal Defense Lawyer: Why You Should Hire One
22 October 2018
- Mass DUI Guy Blog
- Summer DUI Arrests on Cape Cod
1 August 2019
- Massachusetts DUI Laws: The Basics
30 June 2019
- Is a DUI Expungement Possible in Massachusetts?
5 June 2019
- What Should You Do When You are Pulled Over For Suspicion of DUI?
4 May 2019
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs: What You Should Know
9 April 2019
- Arguing With Cops During DUI Stop
2 March 2019
- The Science Behind Marijuana DUI Testing
10 February 2019
- Disney Stars DUIs: How Common Are They?
10 January 2018
- DUI With Children in the Car
27 December 2017