David Tapalian has lived in the Rhode Island and Massachusetts area his entire life. He is graduate of Brown University located in Providence, R.I. While at Brown, Mr. Tapalian earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy and American Institutions. Upon graduation from Brown University Mr. Tapalian then received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Roger Williams University School of Law. Immediately after graduation and passing the Bar Examination in Rhode Island, he then opened his own legal practice and has been at it ever since. He has also been admitted to the Massachusetts and Florida Bars as well as the Federal District Court for Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Mr. Tapalian areas of expertise are in personal injury/accident law. His focus is on vehicle accidents, slip and falls, falling objects, dog bites and pedestrian injuries.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Free Consultation
No Fee Unless we Win Your Case!
- Rhode Island
- English: Spoken, Written
- Tapalian Law
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Brown University
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Brown University
- B.A. (1997)
- Clients' Choice
- Rhode Island State Bar
- PIP Considerations
- Milton Chiropractic
- Discussion as it pertains to PIP and auto accidents within the Commonwealth and specifically the pitfalls of PIP deductibles.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Avvo Client's Choice 2016
- David Tapalian's Website Profile
- Tapalian Law Website
- Rhode Island Accident Lawyer Blog
- East Providence Child Killed in Dog Attack
20 July 2020
- 2 Deadly Motorcycle Accidents in RI
24 June 2020
- Prepare Ahead for a Bike Accident- Tips from an Injury Attorney
14 June 2020
- Q. A guy hit my car, we chose to settle private..PLEASE READ (Evidence)
- A: It’s always best practices to contact the police. Especially if this accident was not your fault, it’s always best to go through the other person’s auto insurance. I’ve seen time and again how handling it “private” backfires. If you are concerned you should file a police report.
- Q. My 2 year old granddaughter fell through second story Bedroom window when the screen ripped open from the bottom.
- A: I'm very sorry to hear about the situation. This is a very fact intensive issue. Property management and/or the landlord could in fact have some liability for this accident. If that were the case and they were found to be responsible then it is possible that their insurance would compensate your granddaughter for her injuries.
- Q. I was in a hit and run accident last week I have the driver tag number and a photo of the driver from the security
- A: There may still be treatments that you can do for your injuries. However as with all cases time is of the essence. If you would like to speak with us privately please feel free to contact us for free consultation.