Mr. Hammock received a Juris Doctorate from Loyola University School of Law in 1981 and was admitted to the practice of law by the Louisiana Supreme Court that same year.
Mr. Hammock served as Law Clerk for the Honorable Wallace C. LeBrun, Twenty-Fourth Judicial District Court for the Parish of Jefferson. After leaving his Judiciary appointment, Mr. Hammock practiced civil law with concentrations in oil and gas, title opinions, acquisitions, insurance defense, family law, successions and probate.
He is a native of New Orleans and currently lives in Youngsville, Louisiana and is blessed with his wife Linda, two wonderful daughters, Aimee and Dianna and one extremely active and athletic grandson Avani.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Nominal Consultation Fee; Flat Fee; Hourly Rate
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- ID Number: 06480
- Hammock & Associates, Inc.
- The Law Office of Ronald C. Hammock, APLC
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 06480