(856) 661-2077Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert SchwartzSherman, Silverstein, Kohl, Rose & Podolsky, P.A.
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Construction Law
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileGold
Robert Schwartz is a shareholder and a member of the Sherman Silverstein's real estate department. He is recognized as a consummate professional, with notable expertise in real estate, business, corporate, and lending transactions.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Sherman, Silverstein, Kohl, Rose & Podolsky, P.A.
- Villanova University School of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Villanova Law Review 1985-1987; Villanova Law Review Case and Comment Editor, 1986-1987
- Ithaca College
- Activities: Dad Vail Regatta Champion 1983; Board of School Newspaper, Ithacan, 1982-1983; Business Manager, 1983.
- AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- New Jersey State Bar Association  # 042111987
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- The Expanded Bulk Sale Law
- SSKRP Publications
Contact & Map