Robert S. DentonThe Denton Law Firm PLLC
- Business Law, Civil Rights, Construction Law ...
- California, Oklahoma
Robert Denton is a trial attorney who focuses his practice in Family Law (divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, etc.), Personal Injury Law (Car Accidents, Slip-and-Fall, On the Job Injuries), DUI, Criminal Law, and more.
Prior to founding the Denton Law Firm PLLC Robert worked for a downtown civil defense firm. While at the firm, Robert Denton refined his civil litigation experience by practicing in medical malpractice defense, municipal defense, civil rights defense and general defense litigation.
Prior to working in civil litigation defense, Robert Denton was a Deputy District Attorney for the Ventura County District Attorney's Office in Ventura, California. During his time at the District Attorney's Office he was assigned to prosecute gang, major narcotics, family violence crimes, and DUI cases, as well as other assignments.
Mr. Denton earned his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California. While at Pepperdine, he clerked with the District Attorney's Office and worked as a research assistant for a law professor, helping the professor write a legal book. He also participated in Moot Court and emphasized his studies in Advanced Legal Research and Writing and Trial Practice.
Mr. Denton earned a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations from the University of Oklahoma in 2002.
Mr. Denton is admitted to practice in the State of Oklahoma and the State of California. He is also admitted to the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
If you would like to contact Mr. Denton regarding your legal questions, you can call The Denton Law Firm at: (918) 631-7181.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Municipal Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Federal Circuit
- The Denton Law Firm PLLC
- - Current
- Best and Sharp
- Practiced as a trial attorney who focused in medical malpractice defense, municipal defense, civil rights defense and general defense litigation.
- Deputy District Attorney
- Ventura County District Attorney's Office
- Prosecuted gang, major narcotics, family violence, DUI, drugs, another other crimes.
- Research Assistant
- Pepperdine School of Law
- Assisted law professor in researching and drafting legal articles and books.
- University of Oklahoma
- B.A. | Journalism - Public Relations
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- Tulsa DUI Attorney