Brian Boeheim

Brian Boeheim

Hire an attorney you will swear by, not at!
  • Divorce, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

In 2014, Brian Boeheim joined forces with Ciera Freeman to start a new type of law firm. They envisioned a firm that treats clients like family, provides the type of legal defense they would want, and provides it at a reasonable price. Since that time, Boeheim Freeman Law has become the fastest growing law firm in Tulsa. The attorneys at Boeheim Freeman Law have handled more trials in the past 3 years than any other firm, including not guilty verdicts in 1st Degree Murder, Rape, and Child Abuse. Even more impressive they have a dismissal rate of 20%.

The entire staff at Boeheim Freeman Law works tirelessly to provide clients with the best representation possible to protect their freedom and their families.

Boeheim Freeman Law --- Call at: 918-884-7791 --- 616 S. Boston Ave. Suite 307, Tulsa, OK 74119.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Oklahoma Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Boeheim Freeman, PLLP
- Current
University of Tulsa College of Law
J.D. (2014)
University of Tulsa College of Law Logo
State University of New York - Buffalo
B.S. (1982)
State University of New York - Buffalo Logo
Peer Review Rated
Rising Star
Rising Star
Super Lawyers
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Inns of Court
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Oklahoma Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Tulsa County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
El Idioma De La Ley
El Nacional De Tulsa
Political Common Sense for America
Author House
Stop Presenting!: Start Succeeding
Author House
Speaking Engagements
Cross-Examination of Expert Witnesses, CLE Training, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
Leaglized Medical Marijuana on the Law, American Inns of Court - CLE, Federal Building - Tulsa, OK
Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Inns of Court
Legalized Medical Marijauna and Criminal Law, CLE Training, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tulsa County Bar Association
Advanced Negotiation Skills, Global Government Sales Meeting
Cisco Systems
3-D Communication, Grand Opening Chicago Offices, Chicago
Cisco Systems
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered

Q. Does the father have to pay CS if the mother let's the kids drop out of school at 15 yrs of age & dont live with her
A: Until there is an order modifying child support, the father is on the hook for whatever was court ordered. You need to have an attorney file a motion for modification of child support and possibly child custody based on a material and permanent change in circumstances. If you are concerned for the minor children's safety, then filing a referral with DHS may be needed, but I am always slightly hesitant in doing this because it means everyone will be scrutinized. If you need help with this or need a new attorney please call 918-884-7791 and speak to our Family Law Team of attorneys.
Q. Is it illegal in oklahoma to deliberately report a false terroristic threat to a school against another child?
A: Because it is a juvenile, the punishment is limited, and if it was just reported to the school and didn't involve police then the criminal statute below might not apply. Title 21 O.S. 589(A) It shall be unlawful to willfully, knowingly and without probable cause make a false report to any person of any crime or circumstances indicating the possibility of crime having been committed, including the unlawful taking of personal property, which report causes or encourages the exercise of police action or investigation. Any person convicted of violating the provisions of this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in the county jail for not more than ninety (90) days or by a fine of not more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment. There is a civil action that may be taken, if the reputation of the accused has been damaged. If you need help with this please feel free to contact Boeheim Freeman Law for a free consult. 918-884-7791.
Q. Can a person be ob a Grand jury if they are incompetant or is that a mistrail? If so is it. That person convicted free.
A: I am not entirely certain what you are asking, but let me take a shot at answering. A person may be found to lack capacity to stand trial. For this to happen a hearing must be held after a psychological evaluation to determine is the person understands the charges against him/her, and is able to aid his/her attorney in their defense. There is a little more to it than that, but that is the short answer.
Q. I was wondering can someone get child support on a child if said child doesnt live with them?
A: Sadly yes. If there is a child support order in place, it must be followed until there is a motion to modify. This is why it is important to have your attorney file a motion to modify when there is a substantial and material change to living arrangements of the children.
Q. My aunt died this last August widow no children.
A: More information is needed to give a full analysis, but here are a few thoughts to get you started. The only way she could have left her estate to the caregiver would be through a will, a trust, or as a beneficiary of insurance or bank accounts. With that said, there still needed to be some sort of probate action for these things to be transferred to the caregiver. If your aunt was suffering from dementia and that was the purpose of the caregiver, you definitely have some grounds to challenge any will in probate. If this is int he greater Tulsa area, give use a call at 918-884-7791 for a free consultation.
Q. I need a template to write this myself. Can someone help please .!!!!!
A: I am sorry, but I am not certain what type of template you are requesting? Over and over again, I see people who attempt to file petitions themselves and not only do they spend an enormous amount of time doing it, but the stress ends up being far more than anyone should have to deal with. Also, if you file on your own you may end up against an experienced attorney, and that usually ends very badly for the pro se person (the person defending themselves without an attorney). If you have an agreed divorce our firm would be happy to work up the paperwork for you very inexpensively. This will insure you don't fall into any of the traps that will prevent a judge from approving your divorce. We will also be able to review your issues with you and make sure the other side can't take advantage of you. Give us a call for a free consultation at 918-884-7791.
Q. I have custody mom took them agreed to bring them back next day it has now been 4 years and haven't seen or heard from
A: If you have custody, you can always file a writ of habeas or writ of assistance. There is a specific way to do that for out of State writs. With that said, there may be a challenge since it has been 4 years.
Q. Can the protected party be arrested for having someone arrested for violating a protection order where no crime existed?
A: Yes, it is a criminal offense to attempt to gain advantage by false claims of a need for a protective order. The problem is finding an ADA with the courage to file it, or a police officer to even listen to the idea.
Q. My sister in law was on drugs and dhs took the baby. Now my sister in law is clean, but her boyfriend isnt. She is
A: DHS is a funny agency in that it sometimes all depends not the case worker you have. There is a big difference between having your child removed based on a deprived action and having your parental rights terminated. If she is working a plan after a deprived adjudication or waiver, then it makes sense that there is negotiating room, especially if she is no longer with the boyfriend. The cold hard fact is that if she has lost her rights to a previous child, that is a basis for removal of future children, but she can still fight it, and it sounds like she is doing the right things in preparation to challenge DHS removal.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
616 S Boston Ave
Tulsa, OK 74119