I am a personal injury lawyer at Belt & Bruner, P.C. in Birmingham. Throughout my years of experience, I have successfully represented individuals in serious personal injury, wrongful death, automobile accidents, and other areas, achieving multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Belt & Bruner, P.C.
- - Current
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- Alabama State Bar # ASB-7673-B50B
- Birmingham Personal Injury Lawyers
- Montgomery Personal Injury Lawyers
- Legal Blog
- Understanding the Attractive Nuisance Doctrine in Alabama
30 April 2019
- Understanding the Dangers of Drowsy Driving
2 April 2019
- Brain Injury Awareness Month – What You Need to Know
27 March 2019
- Will I Need a Witness for My Personal Injury Case?
6 March 2019
- Who is Eligible to File a Wrongful Death Claim in Alabama?
27 February 2019
- Is Negligent Security a Cause of Workplace Violence in Alabama?
6 February 2019
- Tips for Driving Through Alabama Intersections
26 December 2018
- Owners of Aggressive Dog Charged with Alabama Woman’s Death
19 December 2018
- What to Do When a Funeral Home Damages a Body
5 December 2018