A native of Andalusia, Melissa Campbell is a dedicated Alabama Attorney. Her practice is focused on Probate, Contract, Collection, Family Law and Personal Injury. Ms. Campbell's decades of experience, knowledge and skill ensure that her clients are in good hands. She is committed to providing outstanding service and representation.
Ms. Campbell received her B.A. from Auburn University. In 1990, she earned her J.D. from the Jones School of Law.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Of Counsel
- Skier & Associates
- - Current
- Auburn University
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. (1990)
- Alabama State Bar
- - Current
- Melissa Campbell's Website Profile
- Skier & Associates' Website
- Alabama Criminal and Family Lawyer Blog
- Andrew Skier Named to Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed’s Transition Team
8 January 2020
- Alabama Legislature Mandates Changes to Pardons and Paroles Board
3 June 2019
- Alabama’s Criminal Laws — ARSON
12 April 2019
- Alabama About to Take Step Toward Decriminalization of Marijuana?
29 March 2019
- The “First Step Act” and the Effect on Federal Criminal Sentencing and Practice
10 January 2019
- Alabama Pardons and Paroles — Victim Objections and Their Effect
3 August 2018
- Great New Search and Seizure Case from US Supreme Court
16 June 2018
- Motions to “Suppress” Evidence – What are they and how to they work?
29 April 2018
- Andrew Skier Quoted Again — al.com Article
25 February 2018