Veterans Disability: Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims since March 1993.
VA accredited attorney since the program started in 2008.
Social Security: Assisting the disabled 50 years of age or older to obtain Social Security Disability due to their physical or mental impairments that keep them from working.
Robert Gruber has represented thousands of clients at Administrative Law Judge Hearings.
Robert Gruber has been a practicing attorney for over 40 years.
- Veterans Service Connected Disability Appeals
- Contingent Fees
For both Veterans' Disability and Social Security claims
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
In addition to contingent fees, some claims can be handled on a flat fee or hourly fee basis
- VA accredited attorney
- 10th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Robert K. Gruber attorney at law
- Over 33 years of experience as an attorney. I limit my practice to Social Security Disability, SSDI, and SSI claims and Veterans' service connected disability claims.
- Seattle University School of Law
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- B.S. | Business Administration and Criminal Justice Studies
- NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives )
- Sustaining member
- - Current
- Colorado State Bar # 9413
- - Current
- Representative Payee Veterans' Benefits
- Colorado Bar Association - Continuing Legal Education
- Accredited attorney # 8946
- Department of Veterans Affairs