Free Consultation: (770) 575-2522Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robbie Levin

Robbie Levin

Robbie M. Levin, Attorney at Law
  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce...
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Robbie has been an attorney in the Metro Atlanta area for over 20 years. He handles Uncontested family law matters, as well as complex Divorce and Custody cases. He also has over 20 years experience in Criminal Defense, handling everything from traffic offenses/DUI's to very serious felony offenses. Mr. Levin has won complex criminal trials, including a Murder trial.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
J.D. (1996)
University System of Georgia - University of Georgia Logo
Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
B.A. (1993)
Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington Logo
Professional Associations
Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Georgia State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
200 Questions Answered

Q. In Georgia drug cases if we file a motion of discovery, does that mean the prosecution can't offer any plea bargains ?
A: No. It does not mean that. You should file for discovery in pretty much every criminal case. The prosecution will generally make a plea offer in almost all cases. For more information visit my website at
Q. If I am filing for an uncontested divorce and my husband still lives in the house, do I have to split my belongings?
A: If the divorce is "Uncontested", that means that you and your spouse have agreed on how property will be divided. If you have not agreed on property division, then it is not an uncontested divorce. Regardless, Georgia does not require 50/50 split of property between the parties. Whether your divorce is uncontested or not, you may want to consult a lawyer to assist you. For more information, visit my website at
Q. I am being charged with disrupting a public school bus and i have a bond for $1000
A: If your question is... “what should I do next?”.... The answer is to hire a good criminal defense attorney. For more information visit my website at
Q. How many continuances am I allowed in a superior court case
A: As many as the Judge is willing to give you. For more info visit my website at
Q. Can you be charged with public drunkeness when you werent drunk and requested a breathalizer and a bloodtest
A: I’m guessing you were charged, so you obviously know the answer to your question. If you’ve been charged, hire a lawyer. For more information visit my website at
Q. my son got arrested for 20 grams of meth. in April 2019 now they upped his charge to traffic in August 2019.
A: Although you didn’t ask a question, if your son is charged with Trafficking, he needs to hire a lawyer ASAP. For more information visit my website at
Q. How can the use of pepper spray be aggravated assault?
A: It is legal to use pepper spray in self defense if justified. If it is used offensively to attack someone it would likely be considered an assault and/or battery case. Aggravated Assault requires a showing that the act was “likely to cause death or serious bodily harm”. That could be tough to prove in a case of mere pepper spray. Nevertheless, if you are charged with aggravated assault, you should hire an attorney ASAP. For more information visit my website at
Q. I have a no contact order and not allowed at my house, the notice of arraignment was sent to my house. is this grounds
A: No. You should update your address with the court and the bonding company. For more information visit my website at
Q. How do I not go to jail if I missed my 1st court date for a felony alluding charge
A: Hire a lawyer. It is possible a lawyer can get the warrant lifted. For more information visit my website at
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Main Office
68 South Avenue
Marietta, GA 30060
Telephone: (770) 575-2522
Cell: (404) 281-5897
Fax: (770) 575-2523