MEET RICH SANDS
Entering his 25th year of service to clients throughout Rhode Island, Attorney Rich Sands has made it his mission to use his insights, skill, and knowledge to offer compassionate assistance to those injured by the negligence of others. He leads Sands Law Offices with one simple principle: Treat others how he himself would want to be treated if he were in their shoes. For this reason, he always works hard in the pursuit of justice and to provide a higher standard of quality legal care.
PROFESSIONAL HONORS & ASSOCIATIONS
Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb
AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® (highest rating possible)
Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
Board of Governors, The Rhode Island Association for Justice
Admitted to Practice Before The United States Supreme Court
The American Bar Association
The Rhode Island Bar Association
The American Association for Justice
Mr. Sands started his career by taking on almost every position at a personal injury firm while he attended law school. Soon after graduation, he was hired as an associate attorney, handling personal injury and workers’ compensation claims, learning all aspects of the practice from the bottom up before founding Sands Law Offices.
Every case is personal, which is why Mr. Sands devotes his time, energy, and considerable skill to assist every client to our firm. He personally handles every case and works hard to ensure you receive the compensation that you are entitled to.
AN INSIDE ADVANTAGE
In addition to Mr. Sands vast experience, a senior paralegal that was on staff for many years was a claims manager for a national insurance company. This equipped our firm with unique insight and a legal edge that other law firms can't match. Mr. Sands understands the things insurance companies want to keep under wraps and ensure you don't find out about regarding the claims process. This means he can craft the strongest claim possible and seek maximum compensation for you
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
Free Initial Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Rhode Island
- Sands Law Offices
- Widener University
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society
- University of Rhode Island
- B.A. (1991) | Political Science
- 10.0 Highest Rating
- AVVO, whose name is based upon the Italian word for lawyer (Avocado), is an independent attorney directory that rates lawyers based upon a wide variety of objective criteria. AVVO is also the most popular website in the US for people to research and ask questions that are answered by real attorneys in an online setting.
- AV Preeminent- Highest Rating
- The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ are an objective indicator of a lawyer's high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States and Canada.
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Rhode Island Association for Justice
- Board of Governors
- Activities: The Mission of RIAJ shall be to: Preserve the constitutional right to trial by jury...Strengthen the civil justice system through education...Safeguard consumers' rights..Promote the public good through efforts to secure safe products, a safe workplace, a clean environment, and quality health care...Uphold and defend the constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Rhode Island.
- $625K award obtained despite ‘litigation anxiety’
- Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly
- Sands Law Offices
Sands Law Offices- What Makes Us DifferentTop Rated Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer - Why Call Sands Law Offices
Sands Law Offices- Why You Need a LawyerClient's Review of Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer-Sands Law Offices
Sands Law Offices- A Client's ReviewRhode Island Workers' Comp Lawyer- Tricks & Traps- Sands Law Offices
Sands Law Offices- Tricks and Traps in Workers Comp Cases