Bucks County criminal defense attorney Richard R. Fink is both highly experienced and dedicated to seeking the best possible outcome for clients who face the complete range of possible criminal charges, from felonies, homicides and drug charges to summary offenses. His combination of experience with the criminal justice system and his dedication and expertise allows him to pursue creative approaches that have resulted in dismissals, acquittals, reduced charges and alternative penalties in all types of criminal cases. He has tried every type of criminal case, from mass murder trials to trials for summary offenses and traffic tickets.
Richard R. Fink Esq. has been practicing law for decades. His legal practice is characterized by his commitment to helping each client in the way only someone with his experience can.
Richard Fink is one of Bucks County's busiest criminal defense lawyers. On most days, Fink can be found behind the defense table in a courtroom, or huddled with a client in a hallway, or speaking on his cell phone as he rushes from floor to floor to keep an appointment with a prosecutor or judge. NEWS The Morning Call.
Experienced, with a widely-known reputation as a highly-regarded criminal defense lawyer, Richard R. Fink defends all types of criminal cases in Bucks County, Montgomery County, Lehigh County and throughout Pennsylvania, in State and Federal Courts.
He has been selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list for over 10 consecutive years as published in Super Lawyers and Philadelphia Magazine; only 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected for this honor each year. Super Lawyers does not permit a lawyer to buy a position on the list, and selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase process of peer nominations and evaluations based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement combined with third-party research.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 16211
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of RIchard R. Fink
- Temple University
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Pennsylvania # 16211
- Pennsylvania United States Supreme Court
- Richard Fink Law Offices
- Who determines the sentence for a convicted criminal?
26 September 2019
- No Contest Pleas in Pennsylvania
28 August 2019
- Can you Refuse a Breathalyzer in PA?
30 July 2019
- PA SUPERIOR COURT: ODOR OF MARIJUANA IN CAR DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY JUSTIFY SEARCH OF TRUNK
9 July 2019
- Defenses to Violent Crimes in Pennsylvania
29 June 2019
- Protecting Yourself Against White Collar Crime Charges
28 May 2019
- Appellant challenges the trial court’s denial of her motion to suppress
28 May 2019
- Commonwealth vs. Scott, Police Lacked Probable Cause to Search Vehicle
21 May 2019
- Ways to Help Improve Your Chances for a Favorable Outcome
25 April 2019