Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldResponsive Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
I gladly talk to new clients over the phone and I will answer every question that you have over the phone, or even in person if you prefer, for free. I will gladly explain all of your options, give you my honest opinion about what could happen to you and I even quote a fee and a flexible payment plan, right over the phone. I believe that an informed client is the best client.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flexible payment plan available
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ellis B. Klein & Associates
- Senior Deputy District Attorney
- District Attorney's Office
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Widener University Law Review, 2 year member
- Activities: Editorial Board, Widener University Law Review
- Albright College
- 10 Best Defense Attorney for Client Satisfaction in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Named as one of the 10 Best Lawyers in Pennsylvania for Client Satisfaction
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer in Pennsylvania
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Named as one of the top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Pennsylvania
- Top 100 DUI Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Named as one of the top 100 DUI Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Client's Choice Award
- Avvo.com (Lawyer review website)
- Over 200 Five-Star reviews from former clients on the lawyer-review website Avvo.com.
- Top Rated Attorney
- Avvo.com (Lawyer review website)
- Awarded rating of "10" by the lawyer-review website Avvo.com
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Activities: Member PA Criminal Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Articles & Publications
- Pennsylvania DUI Arrest? Useful Info Revealed From a Former Prosecutor
- Ellis B. Klein
- PA State High School Mock Trial Juror/Evaluator , PA State High School Mock Trial Competition , PA
- PA State High School Mock Trial Competition
- Served as a "juror" in the PA High School Mock Trial Competition. Evaluated "trials" put on by county high school students, graded their performance and gave them advice on how to be a trial attorney.
Websites & Blogs
- Ellis B. Klein's Website Profile
- Ellis B. Klein & Associates Website
54 Questions Answered
- Q. Am I going to get a ticket/dose a cop have to tell you if you are getting a ticket
- A: You can be mailed a citation so long as the officer files it in court within 30 days of the offense. If you do receive a citation, plead not guilty as you would be looking at a 4 point offense at that speed. Many times we can go to court and get the speed and the points reduced, hopefully to a zero point offense that will not appear on your record. Good luck!
- Q. I got a speeding ticket in Pa and the description of my car is incorrect. Will that help me in any way?
- A: Yes, it could be considered a "fatal error" if it is incorrect in certain situations. You may want to fight it based on this or in the alternative you may want to seek a reduction of the ticket to a zero point offense so that it will not affect your insurance. Either way, an experienced traffic lawyer will help you to get the best result. You should consult with a lawyer to discuss your options and determine how the citation will impact you. Good luck!
- Q. I was given a speeding & careless driving citation for going 103 in a 70. I am 20 & this was my first time pulled over.
- A: You will likely lose your license at that speed. First, plead not guilty on both citations and you will get a court date. Second, hire a lawyer immediately to go with you to court. There may be options to reduce the tickets so that you do not lose your license. You did not say what county this occurred in. Some judges may require you to attend a defensive driving course in order to save your license.
Contact & Map