Born in California, I have moved around a bit before settling in Nevada. In 1994, I graduated college in Missouri and soon after became a Probation and Parole Officer. While in this role, I would often need to attend court. I enjoyed watching the lawyers in the courtroom and admired them greatly. After a few years, I applied to law school and was admitted at the University of North Dakota. In 2003, I served a two year clerkship with the Hon. Michael Kraker in Minnesota. Soon after, I started my own family law practice. I have been practicing family law for approximately thirteen years. I am licensed to practice in Minnesota, North Dakota and Nevada.
I offer personalized service, communicate and work with my clients directly, and offer reasonable rates. Because of this "hands on" approach, I am very successful with my outcomes.
Please call me for a free telephone consultation today.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- North Dakota
- University of North Dakota
- Central Missouri State University
- Honors: Cum Laude
- North Dakota State Bar  # 05801
- - Current