Free Consultation: (706) 226-7867Tap to Call This Lawyer
Randall CarverBournakis & Mitchell, P.C.
- Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Randall Carver graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia with a bachelor’s degree in Economics in 2005 and obtained his law degree from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 2008. Since then, he has concentrated his practice on consumer bankruptcy where he worked for one of Atlanta’s largest consumer bankruptcy firms managing their Rome division.
Over his career, Mr. Carver has helped thousands of clients gain control over their finances and protect their property. Mr. Carver aggressively represents his clients’ interests by pursuing unscrupulous creditors who illegally harass borrowers and violate the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Bournakis & Mitchell, P.C.
- - Current
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- B.A. | Economics
- State Bar of Georgia  # 515022
Contact & Map