Ramesh RaghuthamanD. Miller & Associates, PLLC
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
Ramesh Raghuthaman has been practicing law & representing clients for over 15 years. Growing up in Sugarland, Ramesh graduated high school from Strake Jesuit College Prep as part of the Class of 1994. After high school, Ramesh went on to attend college at Case Western Reserve University. Ramesh graduated with honors in Political Science and a minor in Communications. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor Degree from Washington University School of Law. Ramesh is an active member of the legal community and belongs to a number of professional organizations. Additionally, Ramesh teaches an ethics course to aspiring students in the healthcare industry. He has been on staff as an Adjunct Faculty Professor since 2014. Ramesh loves to teach and it shows in his commitment to his students and the course.
In addition to his role as the Managing Partner of D. Miller & Associates, PLLC, Ramesh heads the Firm’s substantial NCAA & NFL Concussion Docket as well. During the course of his representation, Ramesh has become an expert on traumatic brain injuries and the effects.
He was the key note speaker at the Brain Injury Association of California Med-Legal conference in Napa Valley, California and is a CLE Accredited Speaker. Ramesh is also part of the State Bar of Texas Speaker Series, where he gives accredited presentations in the State of Texas.
Included with his professional responsibilities, Ramesh finds time to be involved with community. He firmly believes that everyone should “give back” to the community! Through the Firm and personally. In 2015, Ramesh and his sister, Thara established and created an educational scholarship in their father’s name. The scholarship provides funding for a Gasteroenterology Fellowship each year. Ramesh supports numerous charities, including Asians Against Domestic Abuse which is run by his mother.
Ramesh lives in northwest Houston with his wife & his three daughters.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Managing Partner
- D. Miller & Associates, PLLC
- Washington University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24046675
- - Current