I've been fighting for Utah's injured workers and their families to obtain worker's compensation and Social Security disability benefits for over 30 years. I've handled many hundreds of cases and have gotten millions of dollars of benefits for my clients through the Utah Labor Commission.
I know the judges. I know the opposing attorneys. And I know the system. I can usually tell you up-front whether or not you have a good case and what you can hope to recover. Very competitive contingent fees. No money up-front and no fee until we get you money.
Some cases can be settled, some must be fought in court, but I'll do what it takes to get the best recovery possible.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Regardless of the case, no fee for the initial consultation. You should be able to discuss your case and your options without getting billed for that information. If we can help you, we will work out a fair and reasonable fee agreement. Disability cases are always contingent fee, and for less than many attorneys now charge. I work for you.
No money up front. Very competitive contingent fees for worker's comp cases. Flat fee bankruptcy.
- Utah State Bar
- Day Shell & Liljenquist
- I was a principal partner for many years in my firm. I moved to Pearson Butler in 2019 to bring you better service.
- Brigham Young University
- J.D. (1982)
- Utah State Bar  # 03861
- Utah Association for Justice
- Workers Compensation Law and Practice, Utah
- Lorman and others
- I was a speaker at many legal education seminars for many years teaching other attorneys and legal staff about Utah's workers' compensation system.