PeggyAnn Wollman is an experienced attorney dedicated to providing service to those in cases involving real estate law, business law, landlord/tenant law, condominium law, trusts and estates, and probate.
She got her J.D. from Boston University School of Law and is an active member of the Real Estate Bar Association (REBA), the Boston Bar Association (BBA), and a title agent for First American Title Insurance Company.
Call or visit her website for more information on how she can help you.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
We offer a free 30 minute initial consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for details.
- English: Spoken, Written
- LaFountain & Wollman P.C. Attorneys at Law
- - Current
- Law Offices of Ara H. Margosian II, P.C.
- Boston University School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association (REBA)