Attorney Christopher H. Mingace has practiced law in the state of Massachusetts for the past 25 years, helping families navigate the complex legal world in which we live. Attorney Mingace began his career as a solo practitioner helping families in the areas of personal injury, business formation, bankruptcy, family law, criminal law, real estate transactions and basic wills and trusts. Clients have given him great trust to help generations of their family members. Attorney Mingace prides himself in zealous representation of his clients. He finds reliable attorneys to assist family members when they seek assistance in areas in which he does not practice.
In 1996 Attorney Mingace partnered with Michael J. Heineman forming the Professional Corporation known as Mingace & Heineman, P.C. Concentrating in the areas of litigation issues for families and businesses, real estate closings, personal injury, divorce, medical malpractice and business formation, Mr. Mingace has made a difference in the lives of many in the community.
In 2015, Attorney Mingace is one of the founding partners of the law firm, Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, PC continuing to concentrate in the areas of personal injury, general litigation, business formation and litigation, real estate, family law and criminal law.
Attorney Mingace is a 1987 graduate of Framingham State University Cum Laude and member of the Presidents Club and Omicron Delta Epsilon. He graduated Suffolk Law School in 1990 with his Juris Doctorate. Attorney Mingace has served as a past President and Director of the South Middlesex Bar Association now known as Metrowest Bar Association. He is a member of Real Estate Bar Association, Juistinian Law Society, Metrowest Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and a founding member of the Metrowest Business Partners. Additionally he has held membership in the Mass Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
- Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C.
- - Current
- Mingace & Heineman, PC
- Law Office of Christopher H. Mingace
- Suffolk University Law School
- Framingham State College
- Real Estate Bar Association
- Juistinian Law Society
- Metrowest Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Metrowest Business Partners
- Founding Member
- Christopher H. Mingace Website Profile
- Heinlein Beeler Mingace & Heineman, P.C. Website
- Boston Injury Attorney Blog
- See Something, Say Something!
13 March 2019
- Preventing Student Suicide: The Anatomy of a Lawsuit
23 February 2019
- Natural Gas Explosions: Wrongful Death, Personal Injury, Liability and Insurance Issues
14 September 2018
- Nguyen v. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 479 Mass. 436 (2018) – Cracks in the Ivory Tower: College and University Liability for Student Suicide
23 May 2018
- Injuries Caused by Bus and Truck Collisions
22 December 2017
- I shot the Clerk? – Why video taping testimony is so important!
6 December 2017
- The Problem of Pre-injury Releases
1 December 2017
- Computer Operated Cars: New Driving and Legal Challenges
1 December 2017
- Medical Errors Now 3rd Leading Cause of Death
22 November 2017