Paul Lauricella has been a trial attorney since 1982. Out of law school, he worked as an assistant district attorney, where he tried and convicted violent criminals. In 1987, Paul brought his trial experience to the Beasley Firm, where he spent twenty-four years as an associate and as a partner. Trained by the late legendary trial attorney James E. Beasley, Paul has secured million and multimillion dollar verdicts in malpractice actions involving a wide variety of medical specialties, including obstetrics/gynecology, emergency medicine, radiology, psychiatry, orthopedic surgery, urology, family practice, and even oral surgery. He has also won verdicts in products liability, breach of contract, and employment discrimination cases. He has successfully litigated intellectual property claims, and secured a landmark victory in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals in Facenda v. The National Football League in which he represented the estate of legendary Philadelphia broadcaster, John Facenda.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Business Law
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Villanova University
- J.D. | Law
- Order of the Coif
- Law Review, Villanova University Law School
- Moot Court Board, Villanova University Law School
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers’ Amicus Curiae Committee.
- McLaughlin & Lauricella Trial Attorneys
- $8.5 Million Award in Medical Malpractice Suit Against St. Luke’s Health Network
22 August 2019
- Five New Attorneys to McLaughlin & Lauricella, P.C. – Announcement
1 August 2019
- Hidden FDA Reports Shine Light on Medical Device Harm & Failures
26 July 2019
- Lower-Rated Hospitals are Deadlier | Medical Errors
24 July 2019
- Pennsylvania One of the Worst States for Dog Bites
21 July 2019
- Hospital-Acquired Infections & Malpractice Liability
19 July 2019
- Firework Accidents & Injuries | The 4th of July and Summer
2 July 2019
- My Father Is A Catholic Priest
19 June 2019
Lipsuction Medical Malpractice Award - Pennsylvania Verdict1% Liability Pennsylvania Law Verdict
1% Liability Pennsylvania Law VerdictI've been injured. What kind of lawyer do I need?
I've been injured. What kind of lawyer do I need?How can I know if a lawyer is right for me?
How can I know if a lawyer is right for me?What can I expect in our first meeting?
What can I expect in our first meeting?