Paul Crocker graduated from Oklahoma State University in 2005 with a B.S. in Economics and International Business within three years of enrollment. Immediately following graduation, he enrolled at the University of Oklahoma’s Law School where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in Spring of 2008. He was admitted to practice law that fall. During his time at OU, he focused on tax law and estate planning and was awarded for his volunteerism in the community for work in taxes.
Upon passing the bar in the Fall of 2008, Paul founded a law firm in the Oklahoma City area. The firm had a broad focus covering tax law, employment matters, family law, business formation and estate planning. In 2013, the firm grew to include a Tulsa office. From there, Paul moved to the firm of Morrel & Morrel, P.C. to further his work in tax law and business formation and estate planning.
After Reece Morrel, Sr. retired, Paul continued his passionate representation of clients before the Internal Revenue Service, Oklahoma Tax Commission, and state and federal civil courts with Morrel Law, PLLC.
At the office, Paul enjoys researching the tax code to represent individuals and businesses seeking assistance against burdensome tax laws and regulations, crafting trusts and estate plans that best protect clients’ hard-earned assets from taxation, creditors, governmental agencies, and claims from family members, devising business strategies to effect growth and tax avoidance, and passionately representing clients in contested probate and guardianship cases.
Outside the office, Paul is active in the community, a member of an American Inn of Court, and other groups of local attorneys and judges. He travels frequently with his wife throughout the United States and Europe.
Paul is licensed with the Oklahoma Bar Association, the Federal District Courts in all of Oklahoma, and the United States Tax Court.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Business Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 22115
- 10th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Morrel Law PLLC
- - Current
- Crocker & Teter, PLLC
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- Oklahoma State University - Stillwater
- B.S. (2005) | Economics and International Business
- Oklahoma Bar Association # 22115
- Hudson-Hall-Wheaton Inn of Court
- - Current
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Inn of Court
- Morrel Law PLLC
- Tribute to Reece B. Morrel
15 May 2019
- Law Insight – Celebrities That Died Without a Will
2 May 2019
- Law Insight – Can You Disinherit Somebody in Your Will?
1 May 2019
- Law Insight – Who Is Responsible for the Probate of an Estate?
27 April 2019
- Law Insight – What is a Codicil?
25 April 2019
- Law Insight – HIPAA Authorizations
19 April 2019
- 32 Years Ago Today the Dedicated Word Processing Machines Were Replaced with Personal Computers
2 April 2019
- Law Insight – What Rights Does the Beneficiary of a Trust Have?
18 March 2019
- Press Release – Reece Morrel, Jr. Named 2019 Top 3 Tax Attorney in Tulsa, Oklahoma by Three Best Rated®
14 March 2019