Kyle Persaud

Kyle Persaud

  • Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Collections ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg SearchSocial Media

Kyle Persaud was admitted to the Oklahoma bar in 2009, and has practiced law in Bartlesville since that time. Mr. Persaud practices appellate law, civil law, family law, estate planning/probate law, and immigration law. Mr. Persaud handles trial court cases in Washington, Osage, and Nowata counties. Mr. Persaud handles appeals court cases throughout the state of Oklahoma.

Mr. Persaud received his B.A. from Oklahoma Wesleyan University and his law degree from the University of Tulsa. Mr. Persaud is a life-long resident of Bartlesville, and wishes to give back to the community by assisting residents of Bartlesville and the surrounding area with their legal needs.

Practice Areas
  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Business Law
  • Collections
  • Divorce
  • Estate Planning
  • Family Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Insurance Claims
  • Probate
Additional Practice Area
  • Civil Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
Placeholder image for education.
University of Tulsa College of Law
University of Tulsa College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Bar Association  # 22437
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Washington County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Persaud Law Office
Bartlesville Law Blog
Legal Answers
101 Questions Answered

Q. I have been trying to get my lawyer, paid lawyer to sign off of my case so that i can speak with DHS about lack of
A: Hire another lawyer.
Q. Fixing to file for divorce and would it be possible make to where wife can't not live or have a man around my children
A: In many divorce decrees, there is a clause that says that neither party may have an overnight guest, or be an overnight guest, of someone of the opposite sex while that person has physical custody of the children. When you get divorced, you may ask the judge if this clause can be in your decree. Some judges will say yes. However, if your wife remarries, she may have her new husband around the kids.
Q. Is the acknowledgment of paternity form for someone over 18 the same as for a minor?
A: Yes. See the statute here:
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Persaud Law Office
501 S.E. Frank Phillips Blvd., Suite 205
Bartlesville, OK 74003
Telephone: (918) 336-1124