Patricia A McKenzieMeriwether & Tharp, LLC
- Family Law, Divorce
Patricia migrated from Jamaica to Atlanta, Georgia in 1990. She later graduated from Georgia State University with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies in 1997. Patricia gained significant technical customer relations and public records experience before enrolling at NSU College of Law, in Davie Florida, in the fall of 2004. She graduated in 2007 and returned home to the Atlanta area where she established her practice.
Prior to joining Meriwether & Tharp, Patricia's solo practice, of over ten years, focused on Immigration and Family Law. She understands the complexities surrounding the intersection of Immigration Law and Family Law and the impact each may have on families and children!
Patricia is passionate about her clients and about the law. Patricia has counseled and represented clients in all aspects of Family Law since 2009. She is a skilled litigator and negotiator and allows the clients goals to guide her representation while maintaining ethics and professionalism.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Free phone call; Free meet and greet; $300 Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Georgia
- ID Number: 558327
- English: Spoken, Written
- Meriwether & Tharp, LLC
- - Current
- Attorney/Owner/Managing Member
- Law Offices of Patricia A. McKenzie
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- State Bar of Georgia  # 558327
- - Current
- Meriwether & Tharp, LLC - Patricia A. McKenzie