Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Municipal Law
- Landlord Tenant
I offer a 15 minute free consultation on all cases except for abuse/neglect cases. There are consultation fees for lengthier consultations.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Gujarati: Spoken
- Hindi: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Assistant State's Attorney
- Macon County State's Attorney's Office
- Illinois State Bar  # 6309882
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Decatur Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
77 Questions Answered
- Q. Can a 17 year old get in trouble for having sex with a 14 year old even though the 14 year old concented
- A: Yes because 14 year olds cannot consent according to the law. It's only a matter of time before she or an angry parent calls the police on you so it would be wise to quit having sex with minor girls. You risk being charged with a sex crime and then possibly having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.
- Q. My probation has been revolked. While i wait for my court date do i still have to attend probation appointments?
- A: yes (unless you want more violations to be pending)
- Q. If I'm 18 and my 16 year old boyfriend gets me pregnant will I go to jail?
- A: It doesn't matter what his parents approved of and I am sure they didn't "approve" of their son being a teen father. You could be charged criminally--that is a possibility but someone would have to complain to the police first and then the state's attorney's office would determine if they are going to be pressing charges
Contact & Map