Business litigation lawyer, Nik Zitev focuses his practice on complex commercial, business and international matters. His experience includes large scale business control disputes, fiduciary and director liability, arbitration, and international disputes involving individuals and corporations. Nik’s international background provides a foundation to quickly adapt to diverse teams and shifting circumstances to provide a broad and deep understanding of critical issues in resolving disputes and efficiently promoting client’s business interests.
Prior to joining High Swartz in November 2018, Nik represented clients as a litigation attorney at a prominent international law firm with offices in Philadelphia, Pa., and Moscow, Russia. Nik obtained his undergraduate degree in International Business from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania before attending Villanova University School of Law. He is fluent in Russian.
- Business Law
- International Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- High Swartz LLP
- - Current
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law
- State Bar of Pennsylvania # 323195
- High Swartz website | Norristown, Montgomery County, PA
- High Swartz Legal Insights | Greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Why Real Estate Commission Agreements Should Always be in Writing
19 February 2020
- PFA in PA: Can I Expunge My Protection From Abuse Order?
5 February 2020
- Divorce Advice & Support: Second Saturday Workshop
4 February 2020
- Employer Firearms Policies in light of Bring Your Gun to Work Laws
30 January 2020
- Contractor Laws | What is HICPA?
21 January 2020
- PA Pipeline Construction FAQs
15 January 2020
- Advanced Healthcare Directives in PA
30 December 2019
- Understanding the Franchise Disclosure Document
20 December 2019
- Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Benefits FAQs for 2020
11 December 2019