Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Animal & Dog Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Written
- Yellow Dog Legal
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Claremont Consortium of Colleges - Scripps College
- B.A. (2008) | Psychology, Art History
- Top Dog Animal Lawyer of the Year 2019
- Spot Magazine
- I was voted best animal lawyer in Oregon.
- Oregon State Bar  # 151476
- Animal Law
- Lewis and Clark Law School
Websites & Blogs
- Timeline of a Trademark Application
19 March 2020
- Kobe Bryant’s Untimely Death Highlights the Vital Need for Estate Planning at All Ages
5 February 2020
- Little Bean, Little Bean
18 January 2020
8 Questions Answered
- Q. Can you Trademark a online business name, that sells used items along with new items,
- A: Yes, you absolutely can! It doesn't matter what you sell. If your business has a name, you can probably trademark it. I would speak with an attorney to make sure the name is available and not infringing on anyone else though.
- Q. I'm developing an App which I'd like to name Uber Dates or UberDate. Are these names legally available?
- A: I would have an attorney do a search, but I would suggest staying away from that name.
- Q. Can a foreigner file for trademark in us?
- A: Yes. You can definitely register in the U.S. You just need to use an Attorney from the U.S. or a contact here with a valid address.
Contact & Map