Brent T. Ackerson & the Ackerson Law Offices believe that every client's case should be handled in the same manner that we would want our family's case cared for. We know that our clients are going through some of the toughest times of their lives. We are experienced, aggressive, and results driven.
Brent's law practice focuses on litigation of Kentucky injury and Kentucky death cases. These cases range from motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles, watercrafts, etc.), to dangerous premises incidents (slip & falls, dog attacks, swimming pools, trampolines, etc.), to matters involving defective products (dangerous medicines, to recalled products, etc.), to incidents involving children (negligent supervisions at daycares, homes, schools, abuses, etc.), to incidents involving senior citizens (nursing home abuses and negligence, etc.), to workplace injuries (injuries while on the job due to the negligence of others and third party negligence).
The Ackerson Law Offices' legal practice also includes handling employment matters such as discriminations, harassments, wrongful terminations, and healthcare & government whistleblower cases.
Brent is licensed to practice law throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky, including the United States District Courts for the Eastern & Western Districts of Kentucky. He has also handled cases in Indiana and Ohio on special admissions basis. Brent is a member of the Louisville Bar Association, for which he serves as an appointed Committee Member of the Bar Association's Kentucky Lawyer Referral Services, the Kentucky Bar Association, and the Kentucky Justice Association/Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys.
In addition to Brent's law practice, Brent serves the City of Louisville as one of its 26 elected Metro Council Members. As a lawyer, Brent enforces people's rights under the law. As a Metro Councilman, Brent enacts and creates laws that affect the betterment of people's daily lives.
- Employment Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- United States District Courts for the Eastern Districts of Kentucky
- United States District Courts for the Western Districts of Kentucky
- Ackerson Law Offices
- University of Louisville
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Louis C. Kesselman Award; Regional winner of the American Bar Association's Law Student Division's Negotiation Competition.
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association/Kentucky Academy of Trail Attorneys
- Brent T. Ackerson's Website Profile
- Ackerson Law Offices' Website
- Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney Blog
- Oldham County Accident Claims Lives Of Two Teens
10 July 2014
- Alcohol Thought To Be A Factor In Breckenridge County Fatal Accident
9 July 2014
- Laurel County Crash Kills SUV Passenger & Seriously Injures Driver
9 July 2014
- Pedestrian Ryann Tewell Struck & Killed By Truck
13 June 2014
- Ohio Couple On Motorcycle Crash In Owsley County Kentucky
23 May 2014
- McCracken County Kentucky Head-On Crash Thursday
16 May 2014
- Jarid Patterson Killed In Madison County Kentucky Moped Crash
14 May 2014
- Update: Russell County Kentucky Car Crash
21 April 2014
- Teenage Driver, Elissa Greenwell, Killed In Louisville Auto Accident
21 April 2014