Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
I am a general practitioner. This includes criminal defense, family law, and civil disputes such as contractual conflicts, personal injury, and consumer rights causes of action.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Consumer Law
- Estate Planning
- DUI & DWI
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24091355
- German: Spoken, Written
- Saranto Law
- - Current
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- State Bar of Texas  # 24091355
- - Current
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Can cops pick me up for a warrant I have as I walk out of mental heath facility after being released?
- A: I would find a local lawyer, would can work on getting a reasonable bail set very soon upon your release. While this seems as a straight forward question and answer, I would think that realistically speaking special circumstances would be involved if you were to be picked up immediately upon release from a mental health facility. Your best bet is to make contact with a defense attorney close to you, ideally before your release.
- Q. Is it illegal for an adult(or a 17 year old) to send a 14 year old nudes(without consent).
- A: It’s against the law in California to possess, produce or distribute “obscene matter” depicting children younger than 18. This would be a violation of PC 311, the state’s child pornography law. In cases where both parties are under 18, state courts have been known to show some leniency. However, it could also be considered to be potentially sexual harassment.
Contact & Map