H. Nathan Resnick is the proud founding member of Resnick Law and continues to act as the managing partner. He concentrates his legal practice in complex commercial litigation, real estate, and corporate law.Nathan Resnick wears many hats while he manages the law firm and practices law. He also acts as a trustee to several trusts and manages commercial and residential properties.
- Business Law
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Managing Attorney
- Resnick Law, P.C.
- - Current
- Wayne State University
- Honors: - Dykema Gossett Award for Brief Writing Excellence - Winner of the Barris, Sott, Denn & Driker Trial Competition
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Honors: High Distinction
- Dykema Gossett Award for Brief Writing Excellence
- Wayne University
- Recognition of Pro Bono Work
- Michigan State Bankruptcy Court
- Michigan State Bar # 42424
- Womens Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Downtown Development Authority for Royal Oak Township
- Pet Trusts in Michigan
16 January 2018
- Buying a Home After Foreclosure
9 January 2018
- Disclaiming an Inherited Gift in Michigan
2 January 2018
- Can Bankruptcy Help With My Student Loans?
27 December 2017
- What Happens to My Debt After I Die?
19 December 2017
- Foreclosure With More Than One Loan Against Your Property
12 December 2017
- What Happens if a Gift Left in a Will No Longer Exists?
5 December 2017
- Filing a Quiet Action Title
28 November 2017
- What is a Life Estate?
21 November 2017