Born and raised in Los Angeles. Cal. State Univ. Sonoma (Junior Year Abroad at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem) and Loyola Law School. Solo practice began 1977 focused on criminal defense and appeals. AV Rated since 1992. Spent a year on television as OJ commentator. More at www.joshuacneedle.com.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
One hour free consultation.
Fees in civil rights cases are approved by the Court and paid by the government.
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Clerkships: Municipal Court, Co. Public Defender, U.S. Attorney, L.A. City Attorney
- California State University - Sonoma State University
- B.A. (1974) | "Liberal Studies" and History
- Honors: "Distinction"
- Activities: Junior Year Abroad at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- American Inns of Court
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California Public Defenders Association