With the firm since May of 2009, Attorney Keleher works with clients to resolve legal disputes both in court as a civil litigator and also through collaborative law. In collaborative law, the parties, represented by attorneys, communicate and negotiate directly with each other, without court intervention, to achieve their objectives.
Attorney Keleher’s litigation and collaborative practice largely mirrors the transactional practice areas of the firm (trusts and estates, real estate, and business). In addition, Attorney Keleher practices in the areas of insurance coverage, employment, personal injury, bankruptcy, and municipal law.
Attorney Profile: http://www.beliveaulaw.net/our-team/attorney-daniel-w-keleher/
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current